On Tuesday, September 5th, two Summerside MP's and the Minister of Workforce and Advanced Learning hosted an information session for students and parents of students who are, or will be, attending post secondary studies.
SUMMARY OF MAIN REQUIREMENTS:
- Student must be a PEI Resident
- One year out of High School
- Attending Post Secondary Canadian Institution
- Meet EI requirement - 420 hours (with exception of Ch'Town which is 650 hours and
- ROE reason for leaving work (critical it states a natural layoff) - must state seasonal / lay off / contract ended - can not say quit and gone back to school.
Nancy Beth is the President and Executive Consultant at Sweet Spot Academy.
As an Internet and Digital Marketing veteran, Nancy Beth has vast experience in Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Online Safety and Protecting Your Digital Footprint. Since 2010, Nancy Beth has been highly sought after to share her message on being a Digital Leader, using the Internet & Social Media for good, and how to safely navigate the Social Web.
Keynote Speaker | Executive Coach | Training Consultant | Founder of Sweet Academy (@sweetspotacadmy) | (@nbguptill)
To book Nancy Beth for your next event, or to discuss your training needs Visit: http://sweetspotmarketingacademy.ca/contact